As the Sensor Hardware Lead you will plan, lead and manage hardware, sensor and sensor platform integration efforts; act as the sensor integration subject matter expert, mentor junior staff, and interact with the customer and other teams to ensure program success. You will be part of a cross functional team supporting a counter small unmanned aerial platform for the Air Force. You will also anchor a growing team of software developers, engineers, and others in Burlington, MA.
- BA/BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 5+ years integrating software system with sensors, weapons systems, control systems, or other operational technology
- 5 + years experience as a software developer or as a system/sensor engineer
- 5+ years working in cloud environments
- 5+ years working with and understanding DevSecOps principles and software development lifecycle
- 10+ years of experience with leveraging RADAR systems, LiDAR, EOIR cameras for real time processing
- 10+ years of experience with force protection mission
- 10+ years of experience with Agile, Scrum; experience working effectively in teams
- 1-3 years of experience with cyber and/or electronic warfare (EW) defeat
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Ability to handle more than one project concurrently; establish priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.