Do you want to work at the bleeding edge of technology? Novetta seeks driven software engineers to join our team working on the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center’s (JAIC) newest challenge. The JAIC program aims to “Increase combat effectiveness by accelerating military decision-making and operations.”
Successful candidates duties will include working with a top flight software development team to; build and improve custom “Training Quality Data” (TQD) software systems and data pipelines, manage and exploit massive quantities of multimedia data and, incorporate the latest AI and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and techniques into a fast paced production workflow. This position is at the forefront of technology and your data engineering and software skills are needed to advance AI, Machine Learning and TQD development for the Department of Defense.
- Must possess an active TS clearance and be SCI eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience designing and working with data pipelines and automation technologies (e.g. NiFi, AirFlow, Apache Kafka etc.).
- 3 or more years’ experience with structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data, streaming and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data access.
- 3 or more years’ experience with modern programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, etc.).
- Experience working with object storage technologies (e.g. MinIO, Cloudian, S3 etc.).
- Experience with microservice software architecture and technologies (e.g Docker, Kubernetes).
- Interest in AI and Machine Learning concepts and software frameworks and libraries (e.g. Scikit-Learn, Tensor Flow, PyTorch, etc).
- NiFi experience preferred.
- In addition to traditional data formats (JSON, XML, CSV) experience handling multimedia data formats (images, video, etc.) is preferred.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The health and safety of our employees is a priority for Novetta.
Please be aware that Novetta requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Novetta will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.