Novetta is seeking experienced GIS Analysts to conduct counter threat analysis in support a Combatant Command's priority intelligence requirements.
- 10+ years of experience with the implementation and configurations of GIS solutions
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases and writing and optimizing debugging Structured Query Language (SQL) queries
- 5+ years experience with writing, testing, scheduling and monitoring Python Scripts to update data holdings
- 5+ years experience with delivering end-user visualization solutions using a wide range of ESRI technologies, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Enterprise
- 5+ years experience with publishing and managing geospatial content in ESRI's ArcGIS Portal using ArcGIS API for Python
- 5+ years working with data discovery, analytical techniques and statistical methodologies
- 5+ years working with search tools, search-results organization and the implications of metadata organization, and indexing and catalog content
- 5+ years experience working with large spatial datasets within database architecture
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) processes
- Knowledge of DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) automation initiatives
- Knowledge of emerging technology solutions, including cloud and SQL environments, such as HFDS and Hadoop, real-time data processing applications and the DoD variants
- Ability to become proficient with data management and cleaning tools, such as Git/GitHub
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communications skills for delivering customer presentations
- BA or BS degree
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.