We are searching for a talented Sr. Operations Manager to join and manage our CloudTracker production team (https://www.novetta.com/products/cloudtracker/) . The successful candidate will be responsible for continuing to build and maintain customer relationships, mentor and direct a team of technical SMEs, who are responsible for obtaining user feedback and satisfying feature requests, while ensuring the system is stable and performant, along with facilitating system upgrades.
The Operations Manager’s team will be responsible for deploying/maintaining CloudTracker on AWS and Azure environments across the Federal Government on multiple networks. The candidate will work with an interdisciplinary project team of roughly 10 highly talented individuals, to include a product owner and scrum master, client/server engineers, a data engineer, an automation test engineer, a DevSecOps engineer, and a UI/UX designer.
If you’re looking for a highly visible role in a great company, working with senior Government decision makers across the Federal Government, and want to help build and deploy a modern, cloud-native web application on AWS and Azure, then we want to speak with you! We use Agile Scrum and release working software at the end of each two-week sprint using CI/CD with Jenkins. We follow sound engineering best practices to mock / design, spec, build, test, and publish capabilities our users want and need. If working with a high performing team to deliver real value to customers sounds interesting to you, please read the minimum requirements and apply!
- Engaging the customer to understand requirements/needs, to ensure team performance and
exceptional solution delivery and to anticipate emerging needs
- Organizing and coordinating solutioning or brainstorming exercises across the CloudTracker team
- Maintaining and building the team by identifying and recruiting technical, analytical and operational
- 8+ years of experience managing technical programs and personnel
- 8+ year of experience with USG supporting technical or analytic tradecraft
- 5+ years of experience with cloud, DevSecOps, modern software development, and data science
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience with or management of software delivery in the USG space
- Experience with or management of cloud enabled solutions in C2S
- Experience with data analytics and large data platforms high-level principles
- Good communicator equally comfortable interacting with technical staff, senior leadership, and contract representatives
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.