Novetta is seeking a Biometrics Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support work in the Northern Virginia area. The selected candidate will provide innovative biometric solution development such as facial recognition and biometric system and infrastructure deployment support of national security initiatives. This position is responsible for the biometrics design on the program, as well as operational performance of biometric systems. The candidate will provide the advice, analysis, planning, direction, and coordination necessary to accomplish all biometrics-related work requirements and task orders and coordinate with other contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy related contract requirements.
- Serve as the lead biometrics specialist to provide expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, and sustainment of facial biometrics solutions
- Lead the research, analysis, solution design and implementation planning of biometric solutions for the modernization of existing applications
- Provide strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge related to biometrics, systems, and processes
- Ability to present on biometrics topics to senior leadership and customers
- Assists in developing and maintaining documented IT biometric Policies, Processes, and Standards
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for selecting technology
- 7+ years experience engineering and architecting enterprise solutions, some of which are biometrically enabled
- 3+ years experience in facial biometric, including requirements analysis, performance analysis, and system design
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.