Novetta is seeking a Project Manager that will support multiple technical and program management teams and work with multiple organizations across the Department of Defense.
Responsibilities include: managing project resources, tracking project expenditures, organizing and preparing project artifacts and correspondence; developing reports and other documentation; scheduling meetings and events; and procuring and tracking hardware and software.
The successful candidate will have proven hands-on experience as a project coordinator, assistant project manager or project manager providing support for technically focused clients.
- 2-5 years of experience as a project coordinator, assistant project manager or project manager working in an environment supporting technical and engineering focused clients
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Office or G-Suite products
- 2+ years experience managing multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be a self-starter, and possess a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience or familiarity with government contracts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team based, cross-functional environment
- Active Secret, with the willingness to upgrade to TS/SCI
- TS/SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.