Novetta is seeking an experienced Cloud Operator with strong Microsoft service expertise (Azure experience is essential) in support of a dynamic and engaging mission.
This position will operate and maintain cloud infrastructure and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow relevant IT project management and life-cycle processes. This position will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems including day-to-day operation, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline, or 5+ years of experience in System Administration may be substituted for a degree
- 3+ Years of experience providing assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems to include:
- Providing in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
- Providing support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices
- Providing detailed analysis and feedback customer management for escalated tickets
- 1+ year of experience with Python and git experience
- 1+ year of experience with debugging skills (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc…)
- 1+ year of experience with JIRA, Trello, Basecamp or similar project management tools
- Experience in Agile development processes
- Experience using the Linux command line
- Knowledge of DoD security and accreditation standards and practices
- Familiarity with cloud principals
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Technical certification
- Experience working on Agile Software Teams
- Experience in supporting DoD customers in a technical environment.
- Experience with commercial or government cloud solutions (AWS, Azure etc)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Active Top Secret, with SCI eligibility
- TS/SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.