Novetta provides cloud solutions for multiple customers supporting both AWS and Microsoft Azure. We are looking for Cloud Software Engineers to develop and deploy cloud systems in unclassified and classified environments in support of our customers. This is an exciting team providing industry leading solutions for our customers.
- Develop and deploy infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code for cloud systems.
- Develop and deploy loosely coupled systems in AWS and/or Azure.
- Architect workload solutions for customers using cloud knowledge and customer-specific requirements.
- 3+ years
- Deploying infrastructure via Ansible, ARM templates, Terraform, CloudFormation, or Terraform.
- Configuring systems via Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining loosely coupled systems in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience submitting and reviewing pull/merge requests in Git-based systems.
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT II certification (Sec+, CISSP, etc.)
- Cloud certification: Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience automating IT tasks and implementing GitOps environments.
- Experience creating automated unit tests for both infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code in tools such as Inspec, Testinfra, etc.
- Experience implementing and managing blue-green deployments, red-black deployments, and/or deployments in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Ability to teach team members and constantly learn new skills.
- Active TS/SCI clearance or willing to upgrade Secret clearance to TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.