Novetta is seeking a self-motivated and independent Junior Software Developer to join our Cyber Enablement Division in the DC metro area, to include the Springfield, VA area. As a junior team member, the selected candidate will receive mentorship and oversight designing, implementing, scheduling, testing and deploying full features.
- Solid foundation in computer science and software engineering principles
- Capable of easily mastering new technologies
- 1+ years of experience with database query languages and database design
- Demonstrated experience with technical writing and oral presenting
- 2+ year of experience with SW development projects involving multiple developers with language family IDEs and generating code documentation
- 2+ years of experience using issue tracking software (i.e. JIRA) as part of a team, and Git for version control
- 1+ years of experience working on an OS platform (Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, or iOS)
- Prior experience supporting Department of Defense or Intelligence Community programs
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile development languages, including Java, Objective-C, or Swift
- Experience with Python packages and modules that follow Python and industry-standard design patterns.
- with DevOps methodologies as part of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery workflow
- Active TS required, and SCI eligibility
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.