Novetta is seeking a Research Test Engineer to join our Cyber Enablement Division. In this role, you will work in a collaborative environment to create solutions to operational problems, particularly concerning mobile device exploitation and mobile application analysis. The selected candidate will design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions with minimal engagement from site technical leaders. They will ensure quality delivery of software through testing and code reviews. Affirm complete understanding and a wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field. Contribute to completion of specific programs and projects. The candidate will be capable of taking on technically challenging problems and applying engineering best practices to produce reliable, well-documented products.
- 4+ years of specific experience with development in one or more programming or scripting languages. Must encompass Python; may include C and/or Java.
- Experience as a DevOps engineer and familiarity with DevOps methodologies as part of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery workflow
- Experience using GitHub or Atlassian tools, including Jira, Bamboo or Bitbucket.
- Experience with supporting SW development projects involving multiple developers, including working with language family IDEs and generating code documentation.
- Experience with database query languages and database design
- Experience with Git or equivalent version control systems
- Experience with Python packages and modules that follow Python and industry-standard design patterns.
- Experience working on multiple OS platforms, including Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile development languages, including Java, Objective-C, or Swift
- Prior experience supporting Department of Defense or Intelligence Community programs
- Active TS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.