Are you an amazing Graphic Designer who is interested in helping brand & market multiple complex enterprise big data service platforms and apps? Are you passionate about researching elegant design and implementing industry standards/trends? Have a desire to join a team of designers who enjoy brainstorming design theory?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create professional Infographics and Illustrations that clarify complex concepts and ideas in a visually appealing manor while utilizing current design trends and styles
- Interface with Product Owners and Developers to design Graphics and Illustrations that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and technological capabilities
- Create brand packages for various programs that include logos, typography, color palette and the appropriate use of aforementioned elements
- Provide marketing materials and other collateral conforming within defined brand standards and visual identity
- Assess desktop publishing branding standards and provide assistance with document/presentation templates
- Morphing technical diagrams into intuitive infographics & creating UI artifacts
- Collaborate with other designers and the UX team to produce intuitive design solutions
- 2+ years performance in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interactive Design, Mass Communication or Marketing/Branding
- 2+ years of graphic design experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, etc)
- Familiarity with standard design concepts, practices and procedures, color theory, typography, and other elements of design.
- Ability to interface between users, customers, and developers to make the ideal visual experience a reality
- Robust portfolio exhibiting a wide breadth of design disciplines and styles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field
- Competency in standard design software the Adobe Creativity Suite, Affinity, Design Suite, or Axure
- Working with other graphic and UX design professionals
- Coordinating multiple product timelines and switching between tasks to manage competing priorities
- Solving complex problems with creative and innovative solutions
- Translating abstract concepts into comprehensive visualizations
- Secret clearance required, TS/SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.