As a Deputy Director Intelligence Solutions you will lead a team of front line managers and operations, technical, and analytical SME’s supporting cutting edge and highly sensitive, USG programs. You will lead interactions with customers, users/operators, and other stakeholders to understand gaps and needs. Working with your team and partners, you will develop technical capabilities and innovative solutions to meet those needs ensuring solutions are rapidly delivered and maintain robust operational lifecycles.
- Engaging the customer to understand requirements/needs, to ensure team performance and exceptional solution delivery and to anticipate emerging needs
- Organizing and coordinating solutioning or brainstorming exercises across technical areas such as technical collection, data sources, IT, data analytics, machine learning, and secure communications
- Building teams by identifying and recruiting technical, analytical and operational talent
- Monitoring PM budget management
- Supporting the pursuit of new opportunities
- 5+ years of experience managing technical programs and personnel
- 5+ years of experience in USG supporting technical or analytic tradecraft
- 1+ year of experience with cloud, DevSecOps, modern software development, and data science
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience with or management of software delivery in the USG space
- Good communicator equally comfortable interacting with technical staff, senior leadership, and contract representatives
- Experience with or management of cloud enabled solutions in C2S
- Experience with data analytics and large data platforms high-level principles
- Experience with data science and machine learning
- Experience supporting USG
- A passion to work on the toughest national security challenges and make a difference
- Active TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.