Novetta is seeking an experienced Cloud Architecture Lead with technical expertise, strong business analysis and customer engagement skills, and management and leadership acumen in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will direct a team that engages with customers of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements. This position will not only help direct the larger team's Cloud Architecture efforts, but will also help with hands-on designing of cloud architecture when possible. The ideal candidate likes to be hands-on, accountable, and innovative; is comfortable in both technical and business requirements meetings and conversations; and wants to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and professional development in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
- Coordinate activities of cloud architect resources across multiple customer fronts.
- Develop processes and strategies to empower their team and position them for scalable success supporting a growing customer base.
- Collaborate with other teams across a broad Cloud PaaS program, including identifying and helping implement improvements and efficiencies for the program and the end customers.
- Design cloud architecture and application support to meet customer requirements, provide design recommendations to customers based on business analysis and technical acumen.
- Engage with customers of Platform-as-a-Service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements.
- Provide customer support to customers using operational AWS workloads in a classified environment.
- 3-5 Years of Experience:
- Managing a team of technologists
- Engaging with high-level government stakeholders and technical advisors
- Cloud system architecture/operations experience
- Linux AND Windows systems experience
- Technical cloud support experience
- 3+ years of experience with IT and cloud computing principles
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps)
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Design or related field
- Experience or familiarity with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and scaling
- Cyber security/IA experience (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM)
- Familiarity with ITIL Foundations concepts
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Must be willing and able to complete polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.