Novetta is seeking an experienced Software Developer to work in a constantly evolving environment where new technologies are used frequently and learning never stops. The selected candidate will work as part of an existing team at the customer site located onsite in Tampa, FL.
- Passionately create systems which will be used and have a major impact and interact directly with customers and end-users.
- Design and maintain application architecture including database schema and API design.
- Have the ability to produce customer facing production code day one.
- Web frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, or ExtJS.
- Code source control such as GIT.
- Web application development and REST.
- Development with C or C like languages.
- Working in a Linux environment with an understanding of agile development.
- Handling more than 1 project concurrently.
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms.
- Experience with UX design
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL.
- Development of distributed systems.
- Use of static analysis, unit testing, and continuous integrations.
- Development of real time data applications.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.