Are you a talented User Experience/User Interface designer who is interested in helping design and build intuitive front end interfaces to multiple complex enterprise big data service platforms and apps? Are you a Graphic Designer who has an interest in UX or designing UI elements? Are you passionate about researching and implementing industry standards and trends for visual/ UI design to adopt various methods to uncover problems and design opportunities?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design the interactive behavior, assistive capabilities, and professional appearance of Novetta software
- Interface with Product Owners and Developers to design User Experiences and Graphics that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and technological capabilities
- Create flow diagrams, journey maps, sketches, design systems (with custom iconography and UI elements) using UI design software (Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, and Affinity Design Suite, etc)
- Coordinate with clients to produce easily comprehensible infographics from highly technical diagrams
- Collaborate with the UX team to establish priority features and integrate the results as intuitive solutions
- 2+ years performance in User Experience, Graphic Design, or Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Familiarity with standard design concepts, practices and procedures, color theory, typography, and other elements of design.
- Ability to interface between users, customers, and developers to make the ideal visual experience a reality
- Robust portfolio exhibiting a wide breadth of design disciplines and styles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in UX/UI, Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or related field
- 2+ years of graphic design experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Dreamweaver, etc)
- Coordinating multiple product timelines and switching between tasks to manage competing priorities
- Gathering requirements for the User Interface and analyze connections to backend systems/databases
- Creating training artifacts and performing light user training sessions or videos
- Competency in the Adobe Creativity Suite, Affinity, Design Suite, and Axure
- Solving complex problems with creative and innovative solutions
- Translating abstract concepts into comprehensive visualizations
- Working within SCRUM Agile Methodologies
- Secret clearance required, TS/SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.