Novetta is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Mobile Developer to support the development of a new mobile application for a DoD customer. The Mobile Developer will be a part of a cross functional team of Machine Learning Engineers and Software Developers to build a new capability across Android and iOS platforms. Must be a good communicator, willing to shift focus to match the mission priorities to design and launch new features. Qualified candidates should possess a passion for solving complex problems and a high attention to detail.
- 3+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience with Android and/or iOS SDKs
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Must be willing to work in evolving/flexible R&D environment and experiment with new technologies/techniques
- The ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries
- Software development experience supporting CNO/CNE
- Knowledge and experience with code versioning tools such as GitHub
- Experience in Agile (e.g. is Agile certified, is a Scrum Master, etc.) and/or working Development Operations (DevOps) environments
- Understanding of forensic signatures
- Active TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.