Novetta is seeking Analysts of various levels to perform a variety of analytical research to address the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. The work requires the review and analysis of large volumes of data in a fast-paced environment. The applicant must be able to take the analytic judgements and produce written recommendations for further process.
- Apply advanced problem solving to real word challenges
- Receive, triage, review, prioritize and process terrorism-related information;
- Perform intelligence analysis of datasets for eventual incorporation of suspected terrorists onto a watchlist;
- Develop, maintain, and implement a daily review program to ensure data integrity;
- Develop and maintain broad network of contacts across the US Government to satisfy operational requirements;
- Monitor field cable/email traffic; and
- Work across diverse projects in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- 3+ years applied experience in qualitative and quantitative analyses of complex problems;
- Associate (or equivalent experience), Bachelor or Master degree with at least 2 years of related experience at a minimum;
- Well-honed written and oral English communications skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail;
- Analytic, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Experience drafting cables and other intelligence-related documentation;
- Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
- Advanced degree (preferred to be in area of expertise);
- Project Management Program (PMP) certified;
- Watchlisting and technical experience supporting terrorist identity operations, and engagement with watchlisting components within the IC;
- Customer-specific tradecraft certifications; and
- Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.