- Serve as an IO Instructor for training courses within OUSD (I&S)
- Lead large plenary training sessions and follow-on small group training application sessions.
- Assist in curriculum development for training courses
- Plan and coordinate the administrative requirements for IO training course to include: facilities, outside instructors, student roster, security requirements
- Assists with the development, execution, and periodic review of a training & education program for proposing, planning, and assessing DoD policies and/or sensitive strategic initiatives
- 6+ years’ experience in joint / service level military Information Operations
- 3+ years’ experience instructing mid to senior grade DoD personnel
- Curriculum development experience utilizing the Analysis-Design-Development-Implementation-Evaluation (ADDIE) instructional system design method, Bloom's Taxonomy, and problem-based learning methods
- Working knowledge of both the Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP) and Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP)
- Working knowledge of DoD Information-related Capabilities
- Strong critical thinking skills and experience to applying structured analytic techniques to complex subject matter
- Experience leading, managing, or instructing small groups
- BA or BS degree in political science, history, area studies, strategic intelligence, military science, data science or other similar fields of study
- Eligibility to hold a TS//SCI clearance; willingness to submit to a CI polygraph
- Prior military experience at a joint, service, or intelligence organization.
- MA or MS degree in political science, history, area studies, strategic intelligence, military science, data science or other similar fields of study.
- Professional Military Education (PME) Level 2 graduate
- Active TS/SCI in DISS
- Eligibility and willingness to submit to a CI polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.