We are seeking a driven software engineer whose passion is building simple software that just works. You will be working with a team of engineers in a microservices environment to solve interesting national security related problems in an agile environment.
- Develop elegant code that solves interesting problems
- Collaborate with other smart, driven engineers
- Leverage cloud systems to provide scalability and reliability
- See your software through to production deployment and use by real customers
- 4 or more years of experience in software/system development
- Python or Java
- Hadoop ecosystem, or willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Must be eligible to obtain a US government Secret clearance within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame.
- Interest In:
- Multiple programming languages
- Scaling cloud systems
- Pair programming
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- DevOps best practices: Jenkins, CI/CD
- Database systems
- Full-text search engines
- ETL pipelines
- Data Analysis/ER concepts
- Comfortable with:
- Agile development
- Customer feedback
- Continuous Integration environments
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.