Novetta is seeking an experienced .Net Developer to work in a constantly evolving environment where new technologies are used frequently and learning never stops. You will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions. The selected candidate will work as part of an existing team within the National Capital Region.
- Develop using .Net, asp.net, DevExpress, and OData web framework
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Handle many aspects of applications, including but limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing
- Design and maintain application architecture including database schema and API design
- Interact directly with customers and end-users and have the ability to produce customer facing production code day one.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 5+ years of design and/or development experience with .Net, VB.NET, and MONO
- 5+ years of experience with code source control (GIT)
- 5+ years of experience with web application development, asp.net, DevExpress, and OData
- Development with C# and Visual Studio
- Ability to handle more than 1 project concurrently
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with SQL Server 2019 and NoSQL
- Development of distributed systems
- Use of static analysis, unit testing, and continuous integrations
- Development of real time data applications
- Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel
- Experience with Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Active Secret clearance to start. Must be willing to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.