Novetta is seeking an experienced Operations Lead with a background in DevOps engineering to support our USAF customer. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of how Kubernetes orchestration best practices can be leveraged to support Continuous Improvement/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles for code delivery to a Government customer. The candidate will be able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues within the DevOps cycle and pipeline. The candidate will have an in-depth understanding of how Kubernetes and Containerization (Docker) work together within a DevOps platform. The Candidate will have in-depth understanding of virtualization (VMware) and Network Infrastructure. The candidate will have in-depth understanding of AWS Cloud infrastructure and how DevOps integrates within the Cloud. A candidate with a desire to solve complex problems is an excellent match for this position.
- Work with other Novetta teams providing oversight and knowledge on design and features for implementation supporting our customers operational mission
- Establishing and maintaining operations business cycle, to include issue resolution, customer service and documentation of troubleshooting activities
- Coordination and leadership of junior ops-team members, maintaining operations schedule both inside and outside of core support hours
- Troubleshooting reported issues with deployed CI/CD components or associated containerized services
- Understand containerization concepts and technologies such as Kubernetes, docker, ansible, Jenkins, Terraform and how these applications fit into the DevOps lifecycle
- Be familiar with and able to work within a SAFe/Agile framework in a dynamic environment Team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other team members decomposing large tasks into small testable tasks
- 1+ years of hands-on Kubernetes experience
- Expert level knowledge of containerization
- 3+ years experience employing Ansible playbooks
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps lifecycle
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.