- Serve as a Red Team Facilitator and Intelligence Assessment Analyst on a 2-person red team within OUSD(I&S).
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct red teaming events in support of DoD and USAF sensitive initiatives that are similar in scope to joint or service concepts/plans.
- Employ a variety of red team tools and structured analytic techniques to frame problems, challenge assumptions, analyze conditions, explore solutions and support decision making.
- Critically analyze the assumptions and assertions about, environmental characterizations of, and assessed risks attendant to proposed DoD and USAF sensitive initiatives.
- Assess the success, failure, and impact of past sensitive initiatives; document lessons learned; and work with educators, action officers, and others to implement best practices.
- Skillfully communicate the results of red team reports and sensitive initiative assessments to planners/authors, action officers, and senior officials in the form of review memoranda, comment resolution matrices (CRMs), and tailored analytical products.
- Certification as a DoD Red Team Leader/Facilitator
- 2-3 years of experience as a Red Team Leader/Facilitator or member at a joint, service, or intelligence organization; integrating red team process with regular planning, operations, intelligence support, assessments and other staff functions.
- 5+ years of (ideally intelligence) research and analytic production experience in support of strategic/operational plans at the agency, Joint or service level
- Strong critical thinking skills – i.e. the ability to apply structured analytic techniques to complex subject matter – and cogently communicate both the analytic process and results of it.
- Experience leading, managing, or instructing small groups.
- BA or BS degree in political science, history, area studies, strategic intelligence, military science, data science or other similar fields of study.
- Eligibility to hold a TS//SCI clearance; willingness to submit to a CI polygraph.
- Prior military experience at a joint, service, or intelligence organization.
- Experience working amongst and coordinating with Intelligence Community organizations.
- Regional intelligence analysis operational or all-source collection experience – i.e. focused on China/East Asia, Russia-Eurasia, and/or the Middle East.
- Past experience in one or more intelligence disciplines as an analyst, collector or working regularly/closely with all-source collection manager(s).
- Familiar with military planning processes and intelligence processes.
- Active TS//SCI clearance; willingness to submit to a polygraph.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.