Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Graphic Designer (Photography) to join our team. In this role you will be providing creative support for photo retouching and photography, focusing primarily on challenging photo retouching and photography, but also contributing to graphic design and production of print materials. The ideal candidate will have strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and will be comfortable learning new skills and contributing to creative problem solving for design challenges. The candidate should be comfortable coordinating tasks across other work functions to include analysts, software developers, and managers across various remote offices in order for the team to accomplish tasks on time and to clients’ standards.
- Primary: Photo retouching, compositing, and image editing
- Primary: Photography
- Secondary: Graphic design support for print material production
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a graphic design and/or photo editing role
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in photography
- Education and/or training on the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Ability to apply retouching techniques (skin, fabric, compositing, extensions) as well as the ability to make an efficient hair mask
- Ability to edit images with regard to curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions, and other tools and adjustments
- Print design: magazine, marketing, and reports
- Ability to apply design concepts, practices and procedures, color theory, typography, and other elements of design
- Ability to design vector and raster-based graphics and logos as well as visually appealing infographics from complex data
- Must have an active Secret clearance; TS/SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.