Novetta is seeking an experienced Senior All-Source Analyst to conduct counter threat analysis in support of a Combatant Command's priority intelligence requirements. We identify and leverage the latest techniques (fast.ai is a team favorite) so that our customers can stay one step ahead. On every project you’ll learn something new (and likely teach us something as well). If that sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
- Provides political-military analysis with expertise and working knowledge regarding countries located in the United States Africa Command area of responsibility
- Prepares theater and strategic level assessments to military commanders, senior policy makers and executives of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- Blends single-source intelligence reports with all-source data to provide a comprehensive picture
- Willing to work in a coalition environment which requires a solid understanding of Foreign Disclosure procedures and transfers of classified documents between classified computer systems
- Authors briefings, memorandums, and other intelligence analysis on U.S. Africa Command theater activity; and the impact of such activity, particularly as it affects the integrity and viability of regional political systems, military capabilities, and regional stability
- Develops in-depth products to provide indications and warning of developing conditions in the Africa Command AOR which may impact the command
- Coordinates and collaborates U.S. Africa Command analysis and intelligence products with the intelligence community and U.S. law enforcement agencies
- Formulates collection requirements to satisfy intelligence gaps, and submits analyst-initiated evaluation reports to assess the quality of intelligence reporting
- Maintains working relationships with counterparts from theater, national, and allied agencies
- 12-15 years of experience in relevant fields of analysis plus a Bachelor’s degree, OR 4-6 years of
intelligence experience and specialized training (discretionary)
- Possess knowledge of U.S. intelligence community roles, responsibilities, organizations, and
capabilities, including knowledge of the DoD
- Experience analyzing, documenting, and reporting intelligence information
- Employment Requisition
- Able and willing to relocate on permanent assignment to RAF Molesworth in the United Kingdom
- Can travel up to 25% - may require deployments to AFRICOM AOR
- Willing to work non-standard hours as required to support possible 24/7 surge requirements
- Able and willing to engage in shift work
- Able and willing to deploy to the AFRICOM AOR if necessary
- Previous briefing experience.
- Possession of excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. Africa Command.
- Inter-agency experience.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.