- Support multiple commercial customers with large enterprise deployments of the Elastic Stack.
- Work with technical and non-technical commercial stakeholders to help identify and elaborate requirements.
- Coordinate with Elastic professional consultants and engineers, and Novetta engineers and developers to ensure technical consulting engagements with commercial customers are delivered effectively, on-time, and within cost.
- A successful candidate will be comfortable managing multiple projects, interfacing with a variety of stakeholders, and helping enable customer mission success. This is an opportunity to work in a leadership capacity on a dynamic and quickly growing team, with significant opportunity for professional and technical growth.
- Serve as the primary customer POC to deliver and implement an advanced analytic technology stack to current DoD customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the work plan, scope and schedule for delivery of an advanced technology stack as well as provide weekly/monthly reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as the functional liaison for requirements gathering in support of software development between customers and development teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience supporting both commercial and federal customers in an IT project management capacity
- Understanding of agile software development concepts and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to work with and coordinate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organization skills and schedule management; able to manage multiple engagements and deliverables
- Active TS/SCI clearance (would provide ability to perform project management activities for federal customers as well as commercial customers)
- Experience working on IT projects or environments involving the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Active TS clearance; TS/SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.