As a Hardware Technical Lead, you will prototype, design, build, and test hardware to support the U.S. Air Force. Novetta is developing a sensor platform for security forces utilizing a wide variety of sensors and IoT technology. Projects may include implementing single board computers as bastion hosts; developing mobile and disconnected computing hardware (man packable); assisting with wireless machine to machine networking prototypes; and integration with third party hardware solutions. As part of a cross functional infrastructure team, you will lead design plans, drive planning activities, troubleshoot operational issues, resolve issues, and document processes.
- 10+ years of experience in hardware design and implementation
- 5+ years of experience development with SBC, control system, or microcontrollers
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and hardware/software issues
- Experience partnering with software teams to define and implement software, drivers and algorithms
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience with firmware development
- Experience with RF technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Familiarity with various wireless and machine to machine network protocols such as LoRA, NB-IOT, EDGE/4G/5G, etc
- Experience with soliciting and managing hardware suppliers
- Active Secret - TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.