As the lead DevSecOps Engineer you will design, deploy and mature a DevSecOps cloud based environment to host and deploy containers into our capability ecosystem. You will implement a secure docker registry to deploy images; this registry will do static code analysis and check the containers for errors.; the registry and the ecosystem around it must ensure that images and functions from a variety of authors are secure before being deployed to our production. You will design and implement Kubernetes to manage containers in the cloud, on premise on traditional Linux servers, and at the edge on single board computers. You will understand requirements, develop written implementation plans, break work down into tasks, manage the completion of those tasks by yourself and other DevSecOps engineers.
- Active Secret Clearance; Ability to obtain TS/SCI
- 10+ years of experience designing, deploying, and managing modern software development resources
- 4+ years working with Docker and strong understanding Docker fundamentals
- 2+ years experience with a container orchestration framework such as Kubernetes
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Hands on experience working with static code analysis tools (e.g., Fortify, Sonar Cube)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working as part of an Agile software development team
- Experience with open-source style development infrastructure including open backlogs, multi- contributors, etc.
- Experience in the DoD software development space; understanding of the DoD DevSecOps reference architecture
- AWS certification in DevOps, Cloud Practitioner or Developer role
- Active Secret - TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.