- We are seeking an experienced test engineer with technical expertise and cloud experience to help implement and execute robust testing processes for a rapidly expanding cloud services portfolio.
- This position will play an integral role in the management and expansion of a classified AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment supporting important customer missions.
- The Cloud Test Engineer will join a highly-performing team executing in an Agile software development lifecycle and a DevSecOps framework, flexing across the team to institutionalize testing best practices. Be a part of a cross functional team building next generation cloud solutions supporting a growing community of 4000+ users.
- Active Top Secret//SCI clearance.
- 5+ years of IT testing experience.
- Experience with automated testing, including development of the automated tests.
- Experience building and managing test plans and events.
- Experience with Government Acceptance testing.
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner to translate and elaborate requirements and to present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with senior U.S. Government personnel.
- Knowledge of programming language(s) a plus.
- AWS experience, preferably AWS Associate or similar certification.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code projects.
- Experience with testing DevSecOps pipelines and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with Information Assurance (IA) concepts, artifacts, and continuous monitoring compliance.
- Familiarity with automation tools and concepts.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Must have an active TS/SCI
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the targeted annual compensation range for this position is between $110,000 and $150,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. There is a potential for eligibility for performance bonus based on manager discretion. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.