Novetta is seeking an experienced cloud network engineer in support of a mission focus on cyber analysis and integration programs.
- This position will play an integral role in the management and expansion of classified cloud environments, including designing and implementing multiple new network connections into the environment.
- Install, configure, and maintain virtual appliances on cloud infrastructure, including VPN tunneling, RADIUS user authentication, Clientless VPN configuration.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot network components, including: DNS, firewalls, routing tables, access control lists, subnets, virtual instances, and more.
- Develop playbooks and roles used to automate deployment and configuration management of Linux and Windows servers, Cisco virtual network appliances, and cloud services.
- Active Top Secret SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience supporting Windows and Linux servers in an enterprise production environment
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification, or other advanced networking certification, & Security+ or CISSP
- Advanced TCP/IP networking knowledge including security, addressing, sub-netting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience with server scripting and modern deployment and configuration management techniques / tools (Ansible, Ops Works, etc.)
- Experience configuring Cisco IOS hardware and/or virtual devices
- Understanding of cloud security concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Experience working with DoD.
- Experience building and operating cloud capabilities.
- AWS or Azure certification a plus.
- TS/SCI required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.