Novetta is seeking an Embedded Technologist with technical expertise and strong customer engagement and project management skills in support of an AWS cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services.
- Position will lead a highly-performing, geographically dispersed team of embedded technologists providing direct on-site cloud architecture and operations support to customers spanning multiple locations in the United States.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, capable of coordinating and prioritizing team activities across multiple customer mission spaces, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions. Be a part of a cross functional team building next generation cloud solutions supporting a growing community of 4000+ users.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud (private or public) environments. AWS cloud experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience as a functional manager of technical staff.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps concepts and best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- AWS Certification (Cloud Practitioner, Developer, DevOps, etc.).
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes and implementing case management.
- Experience providing program management or program coordination across multiple, geographically dispersed, task orders.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.