Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished management professional to join our SOF Division in Fort Bragg, NC as Deputy Director. As a Deputy Director, you will work with and provide strategic direction to a large team in support of business goals and assist the Division VP in managing the Division.
In this role you will:
- Work with task order leads in the planning of development activities, tasking team members, and ensuring schedules lines are met.
- Provide technical status updates to the Vice President and Customer leads.
- Manage local and remote teams to ensure successful completion of deliverables within period of performance and budget
- Identify, schedule and resource risks along with driving risk mitigation planning, and coordinate, report and communicate effectively with geographically dispersed leadership and support teams.
- Facilitate the review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions and draft proposals, statements of work, program reports, technical papers, specifications, procedures and associated staffing plans and schedules.
- Attend seminars, conferences and symposiums, and represent respective programs during on-site government tests, evaluations, demonstrations and assessment activities.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in Program Management or equivalent successful Military Experience, or;
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Program Management or equivalent successful Military Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Business Development experience, Contract management experience.
- Experience leading a diverse team of professionals, implementing, coordinating, and maintaining priorities within multiple programs simultaneously on a global platform.
- Must be willing and able to TDY to hostile fire areas
- Certification in Program Management (PMP) or CISSP
- Direct combat experience
- Experiences in Special Operations
- Comfortable on the Linux command line
- Software development experience on Windows and/or Linux-based systems in Java, C, and/or C++
- An active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.