- System Administrator Advisory duties to include management of Windows and Linux workstations on EVDI and physical.
- Troubleshooting application functionality, crash and performance
- Investigate user performance and work with external teams to improve user experience
- Assist customers with Tier 2 incident resolution for Linux and windows applications.
- Provide remote end user desktop support
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system incidents with both short-term workarounds and long-term solutions. Responds to escalated service desk/team requests.
- Communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with a variety of individuals; work well within small and large team environments.
- Willingness to provide initial triage, response, and notifications for incidents
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8+ years of related systems administration experience
- Candidate must possess an appropriate and current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified
Successful candidates are expected to have related experience and knowledge/understanding of:
- Active Directory Administration
- DNS, DHCP, DFS, LDAP
- Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016,
- Application Troubleshooting such as Outlook, Excel, Word, JAVA, Internet Explorer
- Linux Operating system
- Understanding of ServiceNow, NETS or other ticketing process
- ITIL v3 or higher
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Virtualization Environments (VMware, Citrix)
- Profile management utilizing the VMware User Experience Management (UEM) toolset
- Microsoft Exchange
- Telephone/Video support
- Familiarity with site specific customer and mission
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.