Novetta is seeking a Technical Program Manager with experience working ISR/collection management efforts for a next-generation Mission Information System for a Government customer with a very critical mission. This system will integrate more than 25 operational systems to provide a unified view of information needs, collection management, multi-INT tasking, and intelligence production that is lacking today. The ideal candidate will establish and maintain a positive and technical culture focused on mission delivery for this critical program.
- Execution of all programmatic aspects of the program
- Establishes, maintains and promotes a positive customer relationships
- Maintain and expand program schedules and documentation in support of the program, providing regular updates to the government program manager, contracting officerrepresentative, and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate, prepare, and brief Novetta and government management on program status at various milestones/stages in the project life- cycle.
- Coordinate with development, engineering, operations, and security for program execution throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Document and mitigate the risks associated with each project and maintain a risk register.
- Develop a program budget that includes the personnel and materials necessary to successfully execute the project. Monitor to ensure each project stays within budget and scope.
- Work jointly with program leadership team, division management and recruiting teams to develop and execute recruiting and staffing plans
- Track Agile software development within the construct of Earned Value Management.
- Potential travel to client work sites within and around the National Capital Region may be required.
- Prior experience as a program manager with programs of moderate size (50+ FTE)
- Demonstrated experience with schedule, scope, and risk management
- Strong financial background to include knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Strong writing skills with experience producing formal deliverable documents with minimal errors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite or similar tools
- Ability to effectively communicate both project and technical information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking
- Bachelor's Degree and 12+ yrs relevant experience
- Prior experience working in or with ISR programs or efforts
- Working knowledge of collection management requirements, execution, and analysis
- Prior experience supporting the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations including the combatant commands (CCMDs)
- Expertise with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Expertise with Atlassian Suite (especially JIRA, Confluence, and Portfolio)
- CAPM, PMP, other Project Management certification, or similar formal training
- Experience supporting software development projects using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Top Secret SCI with Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.