Novetta is seeking a Director / Senior Program Manager to lead and grow a business unit focused on innovative software development, advanced analytics, and systems/networks solutions for an Intelligence Community customer. This person will serve as the operations lead for several large projects centered around software development, cloud engineering, data science, AI/ML and big data analytic solutions. Although the role will be primarily focused on operations, candidate will be expected to support business development efforts. Candidate will sit in a mix of customer and Novetta facilities.
- Develops and establishes procedures and guidelines for daily operation of the assigned programs
- Keeps upper management informed regarding program status and any technical, cost, schedule or administrative problems within programs
- Establishes, maintains and promotes good customer relationships
- Identifies, develops, and captures new business opportunities
- Establishes and maintains a positive and technical culture focused on mission delivery
- Grows team through mentoring of existing staff and identification/hiring of new talent
- Proactively identifies opportunities to grow team and strengthen customer relationships
- An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
- 12+ years of technical program management experience with intelligence customers
- Demonstrated capability in managing large multi-task contracts and managing expectations of senior Government customers.
- Demonstrated experience managing technical efforts using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers.
- Technical background in software development, systems/cloud engineering, and/or advanced analytic
- Cloud certification(s)
- Active TS/SCI w Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.