You will participate as a team member, developing and maintaining a bodies of evidence for several applications, including a mobile platform for Air Force personnel, a big data analytic application for DoD commercial intelligence, a Novetta developed and accredited AWS based IoT platform for global security and industrial sensors, and related systems. You will document security controls, coordinate the process between Security Controls Assessors (SCAs) and development teams, manage and contribute to System Security Plans, Security Control Traceability Matrices, User Acceptance Testing, Software/Security Configuration Management, and CCBs.
You will develop and manage POA&M and support continuous monitoring tasks. You will be responsible for updating information in eMass, working with the customer cyber security team to facilitate ATO.
- 5+ years experience Assessment and Authorization using Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or NIST 800-53, and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIGs)
- Demonstrated experience working with eMass, and familiarity with associated policies/procedures and workflows
- Experience developing RMF packages from scratch and seeing the process through all 6 stages of RMF
- A working knowledge of standard security mechanisms for compliance such as public key infrastructure, encryption, network access control lists, whitelisting, blacklisting, identity and access management,
- Understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments (AWS)
- Possess and maintainDoD 8570.1 Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or comparable
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science, cyber security or equivalent IT certified experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment for software development
- Experience with continuous monitoring ATO
- Understanding of DevSecOps principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- DoD Secret clearance; TS/SCI Eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.