As a Director of technical operations you will lead a team of front line managers and operations, technical, and analytical SME’s supporting cutting edge and highly sensitive, DOD programs with a focus on the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army, and U.S. Special Operations. You will lead interactions with customers, users/operators, and other stakeholders to understand gaps and needs. Working with your team and partners you will develop technical capabilities and innovative solutions to meet those needs ensuring solutions are rapidly delivered and maintain robust operational lifecycles.
- 10+ years of experience managing technical programs and personnel
- 5+ years managing technical and operations managers
- Experience in the DoD supporting mission essential capabilities
- Experience working within an Agile construct
- Familiarity with cloud, DevSecOps, and modern software development
- Good communicator equally comfortable interacting with technical staff, senior military leadership, and contract representatives
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience with or supporting U.S. Special Operations Command , Joint Special Operation Command, Special Mission Units, or other special operations missions
- A passion to work on the toughest national security challenges and make a difference
- Experience with or management of software delivery in the DoD space
- Experience with or management of cloud enabled solutions in C2S or SC2S
- Experience with data analytics and large data platforms high-level principles
- Familiarity with edge computing, sensors, technical weapons systems, IOT, control system and/or associated operational technologies
- Familiarity with ML/AI
- Active Top Secret clearance - SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.