Novetta is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to support the Black Label DevSecOps Platform. The ideal candidate will have knowledge supporting a DevSecOps Platform in multiple gov cloud environments from Unclassified to Top Secret and able to build, enable and facilitate modified Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and processes for fielding unique Cyber capabilities. Demonstrated knowledge supporting a DevSecOps platform, solid understanding of how to optimize the system using Cloud Native Architecture (Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Kubernetes compliant) and strong foundation with the Zero Trust Security model enabling AFCYBER to field capabilities within the DoD Enterprise solution, Platform One (P1). Black Label operates in a highly dynamic Agile/Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment. This position is located at JBSA and other locations in the San Antonio metropolitan area.
- Resolve issues through troubleshooting, on-call and manual intervention to maintain the health of the networks, specifically the IT operation/production environment
- Develop new features, scaling or automation based on the resolution of the of issues
- Work with other teams across the Air Force and supporting DevSecOps across multiple security classifications
- Onboarding and supporting product teams across the Air Force to continuously develop and deploy code to multiple security environments
- Maintain networks supporting continuous workflow incorporating integration, delivery, testing, deployment, and monitoring to deliver applications more efficiently and effectively
- Support automation and monitoring to release applications more frequently
- Work in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Demonstrated Knowledge and Understanding of:
- Cloud Native Architectures and Zero Trust
- Private Cloud Environments
- Maintaining unclassified and classified networks
- Identity management
- DoD 8570 IA Technician Level II or higher (certificates such as: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- Government Cloud experience
- Active DoD TS with SCI eligibility
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.