The Cyber Incident Handler provides computer forensic and intrusion analyst support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments. Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption. Assists in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating and analyzing computer network intrusions.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 Position (Required).
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related academic discipline of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Ideal candidates will be experienced with leading a team of experts in computer forensics or intrusion analysis.
- Demonstrated Cyber Incident Response/Forensics/Vulnerability analysis background.
- Experience with EnCase, FTK, Tanium, Windows Server 7/Server 2008+, Network Devices, DNS, DHCP, ARP, TCP/IP, Exploitation Techniques, willingness to travel locally, and good teamwork experience required.
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (CGIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), Cisco Certified Network Analyst (CCNA), and/or ISC2 recognized professional certifications.
- If the candidate does not have a Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related academic discipline of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, then an additional four years of experience MAY be acceptable with permission from the customer.
- Active TS/SCI w/poly security clearance required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.