Novetta is seeking a self-motivated and accomplished management professional to join our Mission Integration Division as Technical Lead based in the Springfield, VA area.
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies and discussions among development and customer team members.
- Coaching the team on the Scrum processes and removing impediments for the team.
- Tracking and improving team performance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users.
- Prior experience providing scrum or technical management support to a data analytics program
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of working in the IT industry, Agile environment preferred.
- 2+ years experience with requirements analysis.
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- 2+ years experience using Jira, Gitlab, and Github
- Certified Scrum Master
- Familiarity with DevSecOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline concepts.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools.
- Experience with open-source style development infrastructure including open backlogs, multi- contributors, etc.
- Experience in the DoD software development space.
- Familiarity with human-centered design principles.
- Experience providing technical support to the Special Operations community
- Comfortable on the Linux command line
- Software development experience Linux-based systems in Java, C, and/or C++
- An active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.