The Atlassian Developer works with the program and functional representatives to assess current state processes and recommend appropriate technology-based automation. The primary tool is the Atlassian Suite (Confluence and Jira). Novetta delivers this capability to the customer, so the Atlassian Developer should be familiar with the platform capabilities or demonstrate a proficiency in a similar content collaboration and project management tool. The Atlassian Developer will be responsible for assisting the Knowledge Manager to develop requirements on the Atlassian platform, to include creating custom pages, workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, and custom fields. The Atlassian Developer will also assist with, application/software testing, training, user management, and help-desk related functions for the platform capabilities.
- Proactive and curious.
- Excellent team collaborator, while possessing the initiative to work independently as required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical solutions to support information requirements and business processes.
- Detail oriented, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on assigned tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- A. / B.S. or equivalent experience. A proven expertise administering the Atlassian Suite may substitute for education.
- Experience working with a variety of government officials/customers.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira), and several add-ons to enhance functionality
- Ability to work with web-based administrative tools to create business process automation in various forms.
- Able to teach technical concepts to nontechnical business users and create supporting documentation.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.