Novetta is seeking an Analyst with a passion for solving analytical challenges, a thirst for learning new technologies, and making a difference. You will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers' most challenging problems.
- 2 years work experience in program evaluation, quantitative/qualitative metric analysis, commercial marketing, and communications
- 2 years work experience applying analytic methodologies relevant to MOP/E such as statistical or mathematical analytic techniques, I&W analysis, research/experimental design and/or social media content analysis
- 2 years work experience with software tools relevant to MOP/E such as Excel, social media analytic tools and/or statistical visualization software
- 2 years technical expertise applying MOP/E methodologies and writing finished intelligence products
- 2 years work experience developing methodological approaches that improve MOP/E analysis
- 2 years of demonstrated technical expertise discovering new data sets and finding new uses for data sets relevant to MOP/E
- 5 years work experience for all requirements listed above
- 2 years work experience of MOP/E for commercial marketing
- Advanced degree in a field relevant to commercial marketing MOP/E analysis such as Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Journalism, Economics, etc.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.