- Responsible for the analysis and reporting of technical and intelligence information to provide indications, analysis, and trends identified through behavioral analysis of data for insider threat investigations
- Perform assessments of malicious or suspicious activities to determine potential security risks
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed court-ready case documentation and written notes and reports regarding findings.
- Assist in the development of program policies, processes, and procedures, provide user support, conduct group training sessions, and provide one-on-one tool training services to case agents and supporting personnel..
- At least 1 year experience in an IT/analyst role; preferably in a cyber-security or insider threat setting
- Experience in behavioral, audit, security, and/or policy compliance analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to analyze and validate data
- Ability to demonstrate effective organizational and technical skills
- Detail-oriented and have a strong delivery performance (ability to meet deadlines and requests efficiently, multi-task and establish priorities)
- Top Secret clearance is desired, but not required
- Knowledgeable of Database systems (Oracle and MS SQL) and ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Experience with 1 or more of the following: Powershell, Splunk, EnCase, IBM SPSS platform using the Modeler module is a plus
- Knowledge of cyber threat indicators
- One or more certifications are preferred but not required: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Oracle SQL, CISSP, CEH, GCFE or similar
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.