Novetta is seeking a highly motivated mid-level Cloud Network Engineer looking for hands-on experience and career growth opportunities in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will support cloud infrastructure in a DevSecOps environment across multiple AWS accounts, VPCs, and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering life-cycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support. Come be part of a team building and supporting next generation cloud solutions supporting the vital national security interests of our customers.
- Contribute on an Agile team building an enterprise IT Platform as a Service for hosting multiple
- customer virtual datacenters utilizing the Amazon Web Services (AWS) IaaS
- Install, configure, and maintain Cisco virtual appliances on AWS. Including VPN tunneling, RADIUS
- user authentication, Clientless VPN configuration
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot AWS network components including but not limited to: DNS,
- firewalls, routing tables, access control lists, subnets, virtual instances
- Engineer shared IT services (XaaS) utilized by customer workloads including: identity and access
- management, updates, virus definitions, DNS, key management, etc.
- Develop Ansible playbooks and roles used to automate deployment and configuration management
- of Linux and Windows servers, Cisco virtual network appliances, and AWS services
- Design and employ DevOps processes to support automated Continuous Integration (CI) and
- Delivery (CD) capabilities between AWS regions and accounts
- Bachelors Degree
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- 5+ years of network experience
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) concepts
- Experience with IPsec VPNs
- Experience with BGP dynamic routing
- AWS Cloud or Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Familiarity with Ansible Automation
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.