Novetta is seeking cyber operations professional with a passion for solving challenges, a thirst for learning new technologies, and making a difference! You will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers' most challenging problems.
- Understanding of computer network architecture, basic internet functionality, ISPs, and network traffic.
- Expertise in five of the following, to include ability to combine components into a functioning multi-layer network of heterogeneous devices and applications and ability to inspect and replicate a system of such components –
- Microsoft Windows Operating System, all versions supported during previous eight years.
- UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, etc.) Operating System, all versions supported during previous eight years.
- Linux variant Operating System, all versions supported during previous eight years.
- BSD variant Operating System, all versions supported during previous eight years.
- C/C++ Language software development.
- Java Language software development.
- Scripting language software development.
- Database Administration and application development with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
- Wireless (WiFi/WiMax/Bluetooth) technology (hardware or core software).
- Wired telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Mobile telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Ubiquitous core network device (switch/router/hub) technology (hardware or core software).
- Advanced GIAC and/or (ISC)2 network/cyber security specialties.
- IC experience in intelligence collection operations.
- BS Degree must be in a technical discipline
- Understanding of RF technology
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.