As a Hardware Engineer, you will design, prototype, build, configure, test and document hardware to support the Air Force owned, Novetta developed AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors. Projects may include single board computers as bastion hosts, developing mobile and disconnected computing hardware (man packable), assisting with wireless machine to machine networking proof of concepts, integration with third party hardware solutions. As part of a cross functional infrastructure team, you will contribute to design plans, participate in planning activities, troubleshoot operational issues, resolve issues, document processes, secure systems to meet accreditation standard
- 3+ design or development in SBC, control system, or microcontroller environment.
- 2+ years of hardware design
- 2+ years firmware development
- Experience with microcontrollers, single board computers, and micro-servers in a connected environment
- Experience with Radio frequency engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of computer internals and core computer science principles
- Familiarity with various wireless and machine to machine network protocols such as LoRA, NB-IOT, EDGE/4g/5G, etc.
- Experience with soliciting and managing contract manufacturer and hardware supply chain.
- Familiarity with AWS services
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- DoD Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.