Novetta is seeking experienced All-Source Analysts to perform a variety of analytical research and to develop new and innovative techniques to solve some of the most difficult problems facing the US Defense enterprise. The candidate will work with data scientists, software developers, IT specialists and many other specialists to create prototype solutions for a variety of DoD customers.
- Applying advanced problem solving to real word challenges and will report to the on-site program lead.
- Work across diverse projects in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Develop understanding of established enterprise tools/processes while pursuing novel advanced approaches using social science methodologies.
- Overcome challenges and be a determined problem-solver; pursuing innovation opportunities while delivering real results to move projects forward in an enterprise research and development environment.
- Develop studies and analyses.
- Conduct research and develop a contextual baseline for understanding complex problems.
- Develop and apply new concepts, methods, and techniques to solve complex problems.
- Perform complex analytical tasks using qualitative, quantitative, and/or mixed methods.
- Ability to work with both structured and unstructured data.
- Formulation and presentation of information into decision grade data for stakeholders.
- 5+ years applied experience in qualitative and quantitative analyses of complex problems.
- Experience with technical writing and ability to communicate ideas and approaches to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in conducting comparative analyses on data (e.g. correlation, scatterplot, analysis of variance (ANOVA), regression, response frequency, distribution of responses, outlier testing regression, and salience index).
- Application of Machine Learning to data processing, problem solving, and Data Engineering/Data Science methodology and best practices to manipulate, extract, transform and load data.
- TS/SCI Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.