Novetta is currently seeking a Data Scientist/Technical Lead to manage a team of data managers, data scientists, data engineers, and front-end software engineers to conduct advanced analytics on big data, focusing on key problem areas in the defense and intelligence community.
- The candidate shall be the single point of contact for all matters concerning technical progress, problems, problem resolution, performance, scheduling, cost resources and other related matters.
- The candidate will ensure that the team integrates all relevant data and develops solutions to serve the rest of the enterprise
- The candidate will be responsible for submitting monthly progress, status, and management reports.
- Function independently and can present/defend/communicate the results and ideas to key decision makers.
- The candidate shall be able to apply techniques, such as topic modelling of text, social network analysis within graphs, clustering analysis, anomaly detection, and regression to enable exploration and understanding of the data.
- The candidate shall be able to conduct data analysis and machine learning using the data analytics platform.
- Familiarity with tools such as Trifacta, Apache NiFi, Apache Spark, as well as cloud hosted solutions (like AWS Spark EMR & Databricks) and programming languages such as Python.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.