Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. Novetta is committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive workplace culture, embracing our differences and perspectives to build a stronger, more successful company.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to join our team. As a Junior Software Developer, you will work closely with other Software Developers and Analysts to design, build, test, and deliver innovative, secure software for Defense and Intelligence Community customers.
- Design, build, test, and deliver software in a DevSecOps environment
- Create clear, accurate documentation
- Collaborate with team members in a productive, positive fashion
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with Python
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, approaches, and methodologies
- Ability to clearly communicate activities, verbally and in writing
- Accountable, responsible, and motivated
- Ability to gain a security clearance in anticipation of supporting Defense and Intelligence Community customers
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience or training developed solutions to be deployed to the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.