Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- The Cyber Security SME will work as part of a team supporting a government program management office providing complete cyber security SETA support. The Cyber Security SME will be responsible for producing and reviewing Body of Evidence (BOE) artifacts, implementing incident response processes, and working with contractor sites to review and enhance their cyber security posture.
- Review new and existing systems for technical compliance with IA directives and protection of data at all classification levels including SCI. Advise on in-depth security design review and threat/risk assessments.
- Provide inputs to Body of Evidence (BOE) RMF artifacts, including System Security Plans (SSPs), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), Security Control Traceability Matrices (SCTM), and Risk Assessment Reports (RARs).
- Conduct site visits and assessments to inspect IA plans and security control implementations and support Incident Response Team (IRT) activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (CISSP, CISM, or equivalent) or IAT II certification (Sec+, GSEC, or equivalent)
- Experience with NIST 800-53, Rev 4
- Experience with compartmented security implementation and assessment.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with virtualization or cloud environments.
- Knowledge of information security and assurance practices and principles.
- Other Security related certification
- Active TS SCI clearance required to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.