Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced billing analyst whose primary responsibilities include managing the billing requirements for all of Novetta's contract types including, CPFF, FP and T&M.
- Review Contract Action Brief along with contract award and modifications
- Work with PM’s to establish appropriate work break down structure for new contracts
- Update CostPoint with all contract modifications
- Setup contract workforce for employees and vendors
- Process cash receipts
- Reconcile un-billed on a monthly basis
- Contact customers regarding outstanding AR
- Prepare final vouchers for all contract types
- Interface with external auditors for year-end audit
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Accounting degree or equivalent work experience
- Government contracting experience
- 7 plus years government billing experience
- Good working knowledge using CostPoint
- CostPoint Project Module and Accounts Receivable Module experience
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Must possess the ability to work independently
- US. Citizenship is required
- Strong background in project setup, billing, and all aspects of accounts receivable
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidates must be eligible for a US Government Security Clearance to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.